Vaccination with spraying guarantees better resistance in comparison with vaccine application into potable water. 1-day chicken should be vaccinated so that the”rough spray” is applied uniformly at the distance of 30 – 50 cm above the relevant number of animals. Too fine drops (aerosol mist) causes that the vaccine is inspired into the lower airways that induces respiratory disease. Vaccine application in aerosol is suitable only when older animals are revaccinated and spray mist is formed by means of an irrigator in the area above the animals.
Protection period: None
30 months. Use immediately after first opening.
Ornibron ad us. Vet. (Poultry Vaccines)
Live vaccine against infectious bronchitis in poultry, lyophilised
Composition – 1 vaccination dose:
Active substances: Virus bronchitidis infectiosae avium H 120 min. 103.0 EID50, max. 105.3 EID50Excipients: Nutrimentum pro lyophilisatione
Effect method:The vivid vaccination virus of infectious bronchitis stimulates – particularly through Harder’s gland – the local and, subsequently, the total immunity system in order to induce the specific immunity of an organism against infection.The non-sterile immunity appears after the vaccination of the vivid virus against infectious bronchitis in poultry during which persistency of the vaccination virus in an organism for several days or even weeks cannot be excluded. Immunity onset in 1-day sensitive chicken is observed 10 – 14 days later after the vaccine was applied by spraying. The immunity lasts till the end of the egg-laying period if the recommended vaccination schedule is kept.The virus against infectious bronchitis in poultry is not transmissible to humans.
Preventive vaccination of poultry against infectious bronchitis.
Ill poultry and layers in their egg-laying period should not be vaccinated.
Never apply any other vivid vaccine earlier than 7 days later. If said period is not kept the vaccination will be ineffective, particularly when other vivid vaccines are applied analogously.
Method of administration and dosage:
- Thin the vaccine and apply one drop into a conjunction of the individual birds. Immerse a beak of 1-day chicken into the vaccination solution in order to apply the vaccine into a nasal mucosa.
Mass application – spraying:
- Thin the vaccine and apply it into uncontaminated potable water. Use an irrigator forming drops for spraying.
Mass application into potable water:
- Dilute the vaccine in such volume of potable water that animals can drink during 1 – 2 hours since the vaccine was diluted.
- 1-day chicken shall be vaccinated by spraying for the first time in order to induce good immunity.
Revaccination should be performed by spraying or orally, preferably at the age of 4 weeks and between 12th and 14th week of age.
- 1 x 500 doses, 1 x 1000 doses, 1 x 2 500 doses
10 x 500 doses, 10 x 1000 doses, 10 x 2500 doses